Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wow, the Women's World Cup 2007

Wow, the Women's World Cup 2007. What an amazing experience. Jen and I have been privileged and honored to represent the USA in the capacity of referees here at the World Cup in China. As always it is our deepest desire to conduct a match that is considered fair, safe and exciting for the players. I believe we have been successful in that endeavor and of that I am truly proud.We could not have done without all the support of our friends, family and soccer family back in the USA. Unfortunately, as you may have heard by now, I have not been appointed for another match on Sunday. However I will be there supporting the USA team 100% in their bid for 3rd place.Thank you again everyone and enjoy the final matches of this memorable WWC. See you back in the USA soon.Kari Seitz